Lifeline Assistance Programs
The Tennessee Regulatory Authority (TRA) designated Trilight as the “Eligible Telecommunications Carrier” within its service area for universal service purposes. The goal of universal service is to provide all Tennessee citizens access to essential telecommunications services.
Lifeline Service is a federal program for low income households and qualified residential recipients. You may qualify if you participate in any of these programs:
• Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Food Stamps)
• Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
• Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
• Veterans Pension or Survivors Benefit Programs
Tribal Specific Programs
• Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance
• Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
• Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
• Tribal Head Start (only households that meet the income qualifying standard)
For Low Income Eligibility, you must call 1-800-342-8359
To find out if you qualify for Lifeline, please visit https://www.lifelinesupport.org/
Lifeline Service includes a monthly discount for basic phone or broadband charges. Only one discount is available per household. Lifeline is non-transferable. For more information, contact your local business office.